We are quite proud of the partner/group work we have done, as more than 95% of the partners we have placed are still in their firms. We work hard on behalf of candidates and our client law firms throughout the process to ensure the ultimate fit, if a placement is made, is a good one.
We have done this work for a broad range of firms (from some of the largest in the country to boutiques) and for partners in virtually all substantive practice areas. The following are a few recent exemplar placements:
- We helped a well regarded regional firm expand a key Mid Atlantic office. Despite considerable interest from other firms, a six-lawyer commercial litigation and labor/employment group was found, which has integrated well and is performing at a high level;
- We served as an agent for one of the top white collar partners in his market. After in depth research and analysis as to what firm may best fit this partner, his four-lawyer group was placed in an AmLaw 20 firm. The partner now chairs that firm’s white collar department;
- We facilitated the placement of a highly coveted 13-lawyer group in a well regarded firm. We played an integral role in due diligence and the negotiation of each lawyer’s deal. The group remains intact and is doing quite well;
- We served as an agent for a leading labor/employment partner who was highly sought after in his market. We worked closely with him throughout a lengthy recruiting process, which resulted in the placement of his six-lawyer group. This partner now chairs his firm’s labor/employment department and is a key leader in the firm, and
- A highly respected midsize firm had failed, despite valiant efforts over many years, to establish an IP department. We recruited a two-partner group, from one of the leading boutiques in their market, to join this midsized firm. The lead partner now chairs the firm’s expanding and successful IP department.